Monday 10 October 2011

Storyboard Animatic + Evaluation

Here is my group's storyboard but filmed and accompanied with the original track. In that way we can see how long every shot lasts and how it could look overrall to eventually change weaknesses and anything that doesnt really work or looks right...



I think in our storyboard, the strenghts are the musicality and it provided us with a clear structure of the whole video which is a relive and a help. But I think we still need to think of more concrete ideas about actions in the house related to our theme 'dead - alive'.
Also we think that the use of color should only be in the studio which is a bright white room so the effect would be better than using color in the house where we have already have existing colors.

In terms of editing, I really enjoyed editing the animatic, but I just like editing and Final Cut Pro. It was a very simple editing process and we didn't have any problems. The opposite actually, I think editing and putting all the drawn shots together inspired Helena and me for shot ideas and how to film what at what times in the music and the whole thing became a bit more visual and real for us.

Overrall, I learned from this task how to shoot a storyboard and just learned the fact that you make these storyboard animatics before you film the real thing, because I didnt know that before...



No comments:

Post a Comment